Cloud and Managed Services
In a managed hosting environment, your provider owns and is responsible for the data center, network, devices, operating system and application infrastructure components, providing a stable operating environment for your applications.
The Telecommarket Limited's Cloud & Managed services are powered by Rackspace Hosting, the world's leading specialist in the hosting and cloud computing industry. We will work with you to customize a solution that integrates the level of service and type of architecture that is best-suited for your specific needs.
In the IT services business, not all clouds are overhead. IT services are created by real hardware residing in well-built brick and mortar buildings. Whether you need a home for new data center equipment, for your latest cloud computing offering or for connecting your servers and routers to the Internet, the Telecommarket Ltd's Colocation services, powered by Level 3, can provide you with a direct connection to our robust network.
Level 3 offers more than 200 colocation facilities, with direct access to the Level 3 Network as well as to alternate providers, offering true carrier neutrality. Our colocation facilities house premium space built according to uniform environmental and security standards for power, cooling, fire suppression, security and easy access to overhead and raised-floor cabling. Colocating in a Level 3 facility will help reduce your exposure to security and environmental threats and enhance your business operations.
Colocation Service Benefits
- Flexibility to build colocation custom suites tailored to meet your unique requirements.
- Carrier-neutral facilities offering connectivity to the Level 3 Network or to other providers.
- Affordable alternative to building out your own space.
- Access to the entire Level 3 public and private network service portfolio.
Colocation Service Details
- 200+ facilities in high-demand buildings and markets in North America and Europe.
- Multi-layer security, with 24 x 7 closed-circuit video and alarm monitoring.
- AC and DC power solutions backed by emergency generators.
- State-of-the-art temperature-controlled environment with redundant HVAC design and raised flooring.
- Advanced fire suppression systems.
The Telecommarket Ltd's Managed Cloud Servers, powered by Rackspace, provide businesses with proactive monitoring, troubleshooting and guidance on how to leverage cloud computing. With this support, companies can spend less time worrying about infrastructure and more time focusing on their core business.
This service is ideal for companies that want to transition to a cloud environment for on-demand availability, flexibility and scalability, but lack internal cloud expertise. In addition to the 24x7x365 core service level already provided on the Rackspace Cloud, managed cloud will use dedicated teams to provide OS Support and Application Level Support, as well as guidance on how to leverage the cloud.
Managed Cloud Benefits
- 24x7x365 rapid response to monitoring alerts that are sent to customers and the Rackspace support team.
- Key operating system and application infrastructure support, including: MS Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise 64-bit, Ubuntu 10.4, (Lucid Lynx), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.4, CentOS 5.5, Apache, MySQL, PHP; .Net/IIS; Microsoft SQL Server Standard Edition 2008 R2.
- Managed cloud can help customers plan for future growth and maximize their current cloud environment.
- Admin level access to cloud servers is provided so customers can maintain full control at all times.
- Anytime, anywhere accessibility. Customers can reach their support team via phone call, chat, or e-mail, and can submit service tickets. Rackspace also maintains responsibility for network and hardware uptime.
Managed Cloud Details
- 24x7x365 chat/phone/ticket support
- 100% network uptime guarantee
- Customer control panel
- Virtualization layer
- Server provisioning on-demand
- Data center (100% HVAC/power uptime guarantee)
- Migrations (3-hour migrations for server host degradation)
- Standard image backups as well as extended backups
Simply put, cloud computing is a set of pooled computing resources delivered over the Internet. The cloud delivers a hosting environment that doesn't limit an application to a specific set of resources. Depending on the platform, an application can scale dynamically and increase its share of resources on-the-fly.
The cloud can quickly scale to thousands of servers to make resources available as they're needed. Rackspace Cloud hosting customers never need to worry about buying new hardware to meet increasing traffic demands or huge traffic spikes.
Rackspace can help you build a solution from cloud to dedicated to in-between for the most common business uses, like website, rich media, e-commerce, and application hosting.
Cloud Hosting Benefits
- Pay as you grow with usage-based pricing, no setup fees and no contracts.
- Around-the-clock access to friendly, technical support specialists by phone, live chat or online ticket.
- We're ready to scale with your business, whether you need an army of servers and a terabyte of storage or hosting for a single website.
- Hybrid hosting means you get the best of both worlds: dedicated hosting for highly customized applications, plus the flexibility and fast provisioning delivered by the cloud.
- You have a choice of where to put your Cloud Servers and Cloud Files, based on where your customers are located. Choose from our US- and UK-based cloud services, so that you can serve your customers at top speeds, on both sides of the world.
Cloud Hosting Details
- Usage-based pricing.
- Highly scalable.
- 24x7x365 support.
- 100% network uptime guarantee.
- World-class data centers.